Welcome! I’m Minessa Konecky, the founder of Direct to Success. My sister, Saira, and I and went from working 18 hour days in corporate America to slinging skirts for ourselves, and built a 6 figure business with our families in just over 3 years! I wanted to share what we’ve learned because our pathway to success was lined with obstacles, but we were hell bent on overcoming them, and sharing those experiences with you.
We moved to the US from Pakistan in 1998. We worked our way through college, and I got my degree in New Media studies, which is what they called media on the internet at the time. It had only been around for 7 years, so no one really knew what they were doing. There was no social media, it was just media. After getting that degree, I worked in something completely unrelated (finance and accounting) for a few years before going back to school for a degree in anthropology.
How I Paid the Bills
I’ve been in direct sales for a little over two years now. My sister and I started together at LuLaRoe because we saw in it an opportunity like no other. For years we had helped other people realize their dreams, first by managing research endeavors at the Harvard Hospitals and then moving to a biotech startup. But we saw in this business an opportunity to realize our own dreams of independence and self-sufficiency.
We quickly grew our team and our business to amazing heights and we are so fortunate to have an unparalleled group of women to call our community. This opportunity gave us a vehicle where we could help women find their confidence, and make money doing it. How awesome is that? But love it though I do, I knew there were more ways I could help.
About DTS or Why I Started this Business
I love what I do. I love the experiences, the people, and the freedom. I’d never heard of direct sales before 2013, and now I see that it has the potential to open doors and teach us so much about independent business ownership.
I spent the last couple of years helping women (and men) learn the ins and outs of using social media as part of a larger business strategy. Through that work, I found that my passion is helping others achieve their dreams, whatever those may be.
Because I was never one to half ass things, I decided to take what I learned, all my experiences with social media, marketing, new media, anthropology, psychology, business, accounting, compliance, and finance, and put it into a labor of love that would help me to help you achieve your dreams.
Feel free to look around, see what I’ve got for you. If you don’t see something you’re looking for, you can always message me on Facebook. I’m pretty approachable, and I’ll see whether I can record a podcast, write a blog post, set up a training that will help!
You’re here already, so that means you are resourceful and determined, so you’ve already got this direct sales thing by the balls. Now all you need is a little nudge in the right direction, and you’ll be off to the races!
Why work with me?
- I have 20 years of experience in business development, media, & web design.
- I’ve been there. I’ve laughed through the highs, cried through the lows, and built a strong and robust business.
- I want you to connect with every single one of Facebook’s 2 Billion users that is your ideal customer.
- You decide what you want to learn and when.
- I don’t look at Network Marketing as a hobby, I see it as a viable business opportunity for any woman.
- You want someone who’s going to teach you the how and the why, so that you can do it yourself.
- I know you can do amazing things, and I want to help you do them.
- I take your business seriously, but I don’t take myself too seriously.
- You’re looking for straightforward, business focused help, without a lot of fluff.