Ep. 136 – The Give and Take of Audience Participation
On the show today, you’ll learn:
- Are you CHASING your customers on social media or engaging with them?
- Why do you go on social media? Is it to be sold to?
- Are you being genuine when you’re sharing?
- Are you creating relationships with your customers, providing value and thinking of them as a whole person?
- How does your audience use your product? What value does it provide to them?
- Thinking outside the box when it comes to provide value to your customers.
- How to give people reasons to visit your page other then selling, so that when they need your product, you’re the first person they link of!
Links Referred to In the podcast
Podcast edited by Jenn Wayboer.
Ask Us Anything!
We are adding a section on the podcast for Q&A, so if you have a question you’d like answered on the podcast, you can either post it in the comments below or submit it here: firstname.lastname@example.org!
About Friends in Our Phones!
Previously known as the Direct to Success Podcast, Minessa Konecky has joined with two forces in small business, direct sales, & mindset. Minessa Konecky is a social media business coach. She has trained and empowered thousands of entrepreneurs to be successful in their small businesses.
Michele Bradley of #BradleyBombs is an all-around brainstorming badass who brings her quick wit and deadpan delivery to inspire confidence and authenticity in solopreneurs.
Jenna Green of Full of Grit & Grace is a seasoned social media professional who inspires small business owners to keep a positive attitude while remaining consistent and efficient in an ever-changing world.
The podcast will cover a variety of topics relevant to success direct sales, small business ownership. We also cover how to manage it all strategically while still enjoying life. Tune in if you’re looking for straightforward, business focused help, from a group of friends that take business seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously.