Ep. 135 – Elevating Yourself with Networking
On the show today, you’ll learn:
- How planting a garden is similar to planting seeds in your business
- How can you make the most of in-person and online networking events?
- Changing your mindset from focusing on connecting to make immediate sales vs. building authentic long term relationships.
- How to find in person or online networking groups to help you ‘level up’
- Don’t just find others in your company to connect with, but connect with others in your industry and other industries for inspiration
Links Referred to In the podcast
Podcast edited by Jenn Wayboer.
Ask Us Anything!
We are adding a section on the podcast for Q&A, so if you have a question you’d like answered on the podcast, you can either post it in the comments below or submit it here: email@example.com!
About Friends in Our Phones!
Previously known as the Direct to Success Podcast, Minessa Konecky has joined with two forces in small business, direct sales, & mindset. Minessa Konecky is a social media business coach. She has trained and empowered thousands of entrepreneurs to be successful in their small businesses.
Michele Bradley of #BradleyBombs is an all-around brainstorming badass who brings her quick wit and deadpan delivery to inspire confidence and authenticity in solopreneurs.
Jenna Green of Full of Grit & Grace is a seasoned social media professional who inspires small business owners to keep a positive attitude while remaining consistent and efficient in an ever-changing world.
The podcast will cover a variety of topics relevant to success direct sales, small business ownership. We also cover how to manage it all strategically while still enjoying life. Tune in if you’re looking for straightforward, business focused help, from a group of friends that take business seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously.