Ep. 132 – Analytics and Action – A Relationship Done Right
On the show today, you’ll learn:
What ARE analytics? Listen as we break the numbers down and make them less scary!
- How to use google or social media analytics to better understand your target audience
- Find out why potential customers aren’t taking action on your Facebook business page.
- Are you relying on a corporate brand too heavily to convert customers?
- Do you know your Target Audience and understand their customer journey?
- Are you stuck in analysis paralysis? Hear how we ask questions, analyze, and take action!
- Analytics aren’t just about figuring out what’s going wrong, they can help you figure out what is going WELL and why too!
- Use analytics as a guideline to help yourself be ready to pivot during business ups and downs
Links Referred to In the podcast
Podcast edited by Jenn Wayboer.
Ask Us Anything!
We are adding a section on the podcast for Q&A, so if you have a question you’d like answered on the podcast, you can either post it in the comments below or submit it here: email@example.com!
About Friends in Our Phones!
Previously known as the Direct to Success Podcast, Minessa Konecky has joined with two forces in small business, direct sales, & mindset. Minessa Konecky is a social media business coach. She has trained and empowered thousands of entrepreneurs to be successful in their small businesses.
Michele Bradley of #BradleyBombs is an all-around brainstorming badass who brings her quick wit and deadpan delivery to inspire confidence and authenticity in solopreneurs.
Jenna Green of Full of Grit & Grace is a seasoned social media professional who inspires small business owners to keep a positive attitude while remaining consistent and efficient in an ever-changing world.
The podcast will cover a variety of topics relevant to success direct sales, small business ownership. We also cover how to manage it all strategically while still enjoying life. Tune in if you’re looking for straightforward, business focused help, from a group of friends that take business seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously.