Ep. 129 – Risk Vs. Reward. Evaluating Your Branding Choices
On the show today, you’ll learn:
- How do you present yourself authentically in your business?
- Is cursing acceptable in your business?
- Are you willing to accept the consequences of your branding?
- How do your customers want to feel when they engage with you?
- How the words you utilize effect your business.
- Thinking about your business and branding holistically.
Links Referred to In the podcast
- Full of Grit & Grace
- Social Strategy Squad
- Michele Bradley – Bradley Says
- Business Strategy Group
- Brand Brainstorming – Visual & Verbal Branding (Course)
- Identify Your Target Audience (Course)
Podcast edited by Jenn Wayboer.
Ask Us Anything!
We are adding a section on the podcast for Q&A, so if you have a question you’d like answered on the podcast, you can either post it in the comments below or submit it here: email@example.com!
About Friends in Our Phones!
Previously known as the Direct to Success Podcast, Minessa Konecky has joined with two forces in small business, direct sales, & mindset. Minessa Konecky is a social media business coach. She has trained and empowered thousands of entrepreneurs to be successful in their small businesses.
Michele Bradley of #BradleyBombs is an all-around brainstorming badass who brings her quick wit and deadpan delivery to inspire confidence and authenticity in solopreneurs.
Jenna Green of Full of Grit & Grace is a seasoned social media professional who inspires small business owners to keep a positive attitude while remaining consistent and efficient in an ever-changing world.
The podcast will cover a variety of topics relevant to success direct sales, small business ownership. We also cover how to manage it all strategically while still enjoying life. Tune in if you’re looking for straightforward, business focused help, from a group of friends that take business seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously.