On the show today, you’ll learn:
- Save time, money, and energy by planning your year in advance!
- Do a post game analysis of the previous year.
- Understanding your cash flow and sales numbers.
- Working through the anxiety to find confidence in your business.
- Set your goals for the upcoming year based on your learnings.
- Do your business goals align with your life goals?
- What worked and what didn’t in the previous year?
- Dealing with change in your business.
Links Referred to In the podcast
- Full of Grit & Grace
- Social Strategy Squad
- Michele Bradley – Bradley Says
- Planning for 2019 Webinar Training
- Identify YOUR brand for the New Year!
Podcast edited by Jenn Wayboer.
Ask Us Anything!
We are adding a section on the podcast for Q&A, so if you have a question you’d like answered on the podcast, you can either post it in the comments below or submit it here: firstname.lastname@example.org!
About Friends in Our Phones!
Previously known as the Direct to Success Podcast, Minessa Konecky has joined with two forces in small business, direct sales, & mindset. Minessa Konecky is a social media business coach. She has trained and empowered thousands of entrepreneurs to be successful in their small businesses.
Michele Bradley of #BradleyBombs is an all-around brainstorming badass who brings her quick wit and deadpan delivery to inspire confidence and authenticity in solopreneurs.
Jenna Green of Full of Grit & Grace is a seasoned social media professional who inspires small business owners to keep a positive attitude while remaining consistent and efficient in an ever-changing world.
The podcast will cover a variety of topics relevant to success direct sales, small business ownership. We also cover how to manage it all strategically while still enjoying life. Tune in if you’re looking for straightforward, business focused help, from a group of friends that take business seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously.