On the show today, you’ll learn:
- Is your current business bringing your financial success, and giving you room to grow, freedom,and joy?
- What’s the difference between choosing to leave and failure?
- Does leaving your DS company make you ‘unloyal’ or a ‘failure’? NO.
- Ask yourself questions to determine where you want to go instead of comparing yourself to someone else and assuming you’re a failure.
- Should you create a vision board?
- Whether you’re trying to decide to stay or go, it’s always important to ask yourself a critical set of questions.
- Run towards something new instead of away from your current situation. -Don’t think about your end goal, but simply take action.
- Listen as we discuss these tips and more.
Links Referred to In the podcast
Podcast edited by Jenn Wayboer.
Ask Us Anything!
We are adding a section on the podcast for Q&A, so if you have a question you’d like answered on the podcast, you can either post it in the comments below or submit it here: email@example.com!
About Friends in Our Phones!
Previously known as the Direct to Success Podcast, Minessa Konecky has joined with two forces in small business, direct sales, & mindset. Minessa Konecky is a social media business coach. She has trained and empowered thousands of entrepreneurs to be successful in their small businesses.
Michele Bradley of #BradleyBombs is an all-around brainstorming badass who brings her quick wit and deadpan delivery to inspire confidence and authenticity in solopreneurs.
Jenna Green of Full of Grit & Grace is a seasoned social media professional who inspires small business owners to keep a positive attitude while remaining consistent and efficient in an ever-changing world.
The podcast will cover a variety of topics relevant to success direct sales, small business ownership. We also cover how to manage it all strategically while still enjoying life. Tune in if you’re looking for straightforward, business focused help, from a group of friends that take business seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously.